West Sacramento News-Ledger 1994-08-31
The News-Ledger was founded August 26, 1964. It is the successor to the Weekly Reader founded by Julius A Feher in April 1938, and incorporates the West Sacramento news.
Source material provided by the California Newspaper Microfilm Archive.
16 Pages of 16
11 1/2 x 22 3/4 in.
Copyrighted. Rights are owned by Chris Macko. Copyright Holder has given Institution permission to provide access to the digitized work online. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the Copyright Holder. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.