This was the First National Bank at the corner of W. Tulare and L Streets in Dinuba, CA, built in 1910. The two white columns in front later were moved to the entrance to Smith Mountain Cemetery (Alta Cemetery District). (Photo courtesy of Joanne Andrews)
Copyrighted. Rights are owned by Tulare County Library. Copyright Holder has given Institution permission to provide access to the digitized work online. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the Copyright Holder. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.